2009年8月28日

A beauty

I had found it
La beau I had never beloved somebody else.
Because everything was decay.
Everywords were empty, because
I had never found, et your like woman.
Some ages, human believes
Our situation is the perfect
Some ages, you would never see
That imperfection.
But I found it
Yet, we aren't a loneliness being.
So you will find more beautiful one. At in an age
That's early natural. Youthful time ever be-loving
Of Romeos face tends to perfume someone's blonde?
But, of but, I'll never forget her. Really
Charming, Grateful Graceful, purified nurse angel
In prefabricate sculpture on the icy music. Stylish
Didn't it who are in the country, virginity, our both entry
These resemble paragraph, who? Conveniently chatting
Not that yet, You didn't to get my confusing. Confused.

Worlds ends is in
La beau of the fundamental Arts. If
I could catch your thoughts, about this
Disagreed able personal our living! Did not beloved
This to perfect falling days, For the nothing taught,
Socialized
Personal undivided one of the earth quaking,
Tremendous, futuristic classical, philosophical renewable
However platonic all of, the first of
A beauty