2010年6月29日

To get a dream

If you want to get a dark
Wish the bill on the nightmare
If can't to forget some darkness
You'll shall be to get asleep plus
Some dawns on the nightmare
Whole disgusted antiviruses will
Come here, behave sore ill
If isn't to forget the darkness
We'll shall be a these nightmare pix
Don't forget some falsehood o
Why shan't heal these a sickness virus
Why you can't to get whole chastity?
And to get for a via on the nightmare
Say you couldn't to withstand on the stairs?
O I'm not I'm not human
I'm robot on a play ground, and
Near by river pool stand north
The luckiest survivor
Not do not do not humanity
Can't to pray love for the god
But our program be able to cure
Believe for the first language
Hi my bystander says though your voice
Its your old program above mimicry
O shan't catch up loud voice these
Dogmatic worlds are boundless
Eee shoooooting!!! Did did diidd
All shots are fly for world limited
Lyric or music, this is problem
Fire or ice, taught, this too
All around my picked character round
Ground haw titi ream of December
Pukk pukk pi! Here here! my little birds
Doko doko do! About dore cure saw health
Could you taught new items and you
Lack of mortal sound or motor sound etc
E like v, c like d, about the gold stone
Your management doubt have done near law safe zone
Your vital stream are forgiving ultra marriage blue
Said want to be boat grue members
I see sore high tips to months demand too
I call nearby new stream on my bed, to get a dream