2020年2月29日

A mention to Ms. Naomi Seibt on Twitter

Hello, Ms. Naomi Seibt.
  I am a nameless thinker born and lives in Japan.

  I watched all your YouTube videos and became a your fan.

  Once, I sent a mention to Ms. Greta Thunberg.
  It explained my situation around Fukushima nuclear power plant. I have been living in there, in a day I got a fatal disaster.
  But Ms. Greta didn't show anti-nuclear power plant statement for her unique CO2 ideology. So I appealed reality of anti-humane tragedy from capitalistic nuclear power energy.

(By the way, Japan was dropped nuclear bombs by US army. After WW2, we engaged to use that power more peaceful purpose.
  Our education taught us, as if the nuclear power was dream energy of new technology. Today we call it "safety myth" (安全神話 anzen-shinwa in Japanese), after all, it was also capitalism's hypocrisy)

  And Ms. Greta showed a text on Facebook. It said,
'Personally I (Ms. Greta) am against nuclear power...'
  Maybe she read (or not maybe) my mention, as like you.

  Thank you for reading all the end.