2012年8月30日

Flatter Japanism

I stayed here past a scenery. I saw many of strange phenomenon. Asiatic civilization way makes these. But, I would never be known from Kansai people. I am not a man as a Kansai membership and their discourse. I could see them as an observer. They made very ugly phenomenon, vulgar custom on megalomania cities. They said as like they are the ordinary Japanese for its not ashamed show off characters. Shameless some foreigners might be believed it for wired literary information. So always minority show up their inferiority complex to propaganda which made up by fictional story or novel. I saw it on today, via Kansai people to behave like a representational Japanese, for example contemporary inferior Novelist Yasunari Kawabata as like immoderate self-Japanization writers, artists, exaggerated cultured persons only a categorical branch scientist, sportsman, often a politician.
 I saw it all of inferior Japanism for their lower class conviction on the Country onto feudalism age. In isles, Meiji era had many of treachery dictators to catch-up wealth and position above foreign commerce for these upstaters, after World War 2 too. Now they say same pride spoiled by European or American civilization, for their misunderstanding nationalism. I think that they have Kansai nationalism or Kansai fascism, other originated Meiji personal self proud nationalism but to flatter EU or US society's monumentality on world wide modernism.