2011年1月5日

Essay of Tokyo, Kansai

When I went to Tokyo, Tokyoier said 'Are you Virgin?'.
I didn't see. Why they said that, I couldn't understand their issue.
 Next day I saw a Kansai person. They had said it too. One of them, she is a Kyotoier, an Akutagawa prize waseda woman. And that I understood they are bad people at religion, and always playing with Kyoto like prostitute maiko, geisha. They can't realize that once time it make vicious geisha. Or not, they'll love vice. For example Mori Ogai's 'Maihime' that's meaning 'Dancing girl' said it too. Maybe, He was a Simane district western Japanese made by Edo (Old Tokyo).

 I can't touch them very filthy yellows. I knew Wa (Wado, the Tenno party, because Kansai people live over Tokyo now) is bad criminal bred. I'm going to inform you that The Japanese in Tenno party does bad influence for the all human being.
 They haven't any religion. Sinto has not morality, it is heresy and in nothing. Why thou meanst chastity art an evil practice? Or not, some how, you should be Japanese Tenno custom.

 We ought to have escaped from Orient, Asian highway East End. It's bad human's living place. Or something? Please teach me, if you're knowing.